10.07.2011

Brooklyn Log: Day 2



4 PM October 5 2011

I'm quickly learning that, "What's your nationality?" is the go to pick-up line for men around Brooklyn.  They're also not afraid to follow you.  Last night I went to a bodega to buy cereal, and a man there asked me if he could rub my feet.  He told me he had a foot fetish, then gave me a business card with info about "photo sessions".  The top of it says: "Earn $100 for foot modeling."  I'll pass.

10 PM

Powell knows this guy who's going camping for 4 days.  He'll be there (in some woods) alone.  That makes me feel inspired in a way.  If he can be in "the wild" by himself, then I can definitely make this NY thing work with friends.  I get by with a little from my...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful!!

Ashlee said...

thank you! its awesome you checked my blog out, Sabrina. I hope you have time to read more of it soon. ^-^