7.28.2011

Are We Flirting?

 [source]

Then he took his shirt off.  He stood over the pond.  I-sat crouching on a firm stone.  Underneath a shrub-ish tree, sounds came of the stream bustling.  He looked at me.  "You can,"  he said.  Then reached towards the ground, grabbing flat rocks for throwing.   He skipped them, each one thumping two or three times.

"I can't do that."

"Why not.

I shook my head, blushing.  "It'd be indecent."

Without much considering of my excuse, he turned to see me again.  His lean, not yet masculine figure, posed mid pitch-holding rocks.  "No.  It wouldn't," he said.  "Trust me."

6 comments:

goya said...

dude. i don't even know what you're talkin' bout but it sounds amazing.

word.

werner said...

being near a pond is always prompts some flirting. lol

Sweta said...

sounds like it :)

Lacy said...

Fellow 20something blogger.

Checked out your site, really interesting.

You have a new follower.

Ashlee said...

cool Lacy. Thanks for following. :)

sarah said...

sounds like a cool dude.