6.29.2011

Stranded Before Sunrise//Life at Erney's 32°

[Foam Part at Erney's 32°\\June 24, 2011]

So this is inhibition:  alone at 3:42 in the morning.  On a curb.  Near a street.  If only I weren't soaked in foam.  Of coarse there's a breeze crawling over me (although it's not bothering me on purpose).  Hopefully I won't "catch" pneumonia sitting here.  Then again, it is summer time...

Ugh.  Why the hell can't I just get home!  Ah, because.  I wanted to feel free again, and content with being vulnerable in a crowd.  How quickly I forgot how to be that.  How quickly I fell sick of normal social behavior, turning cold, and blazing a frown.  How taut is being civilized, and responsible after all.  What a relief to have reconverted.  

The party was my savior and the foam like a baptism.  As soon as I touched it, I felt more tense-free.  I could be flirty, and once again reckless-not eager to protect my monetary things.  I lost some money, the remote to my car (a keyless entry Infinity), and even those priceless earrings my mom gave me last Christmas.  She had bought them from my favorite boutique.  Those are the only things I miss I admit (as in the things I had prior to the cleansing).  They were so rare and my favorite in all the world.  Maybe they'll turn up again someday.  Maybe  me thinking that's a sign of my re-found faith in life, in hope, and most uncanny things.  Damn it feels good to be here again-in the midst of calmness, static, musings, and uncertainty.  I even got a free drink tab out of it.  A whole $25 from crashing a Bikini Contest.  Guess I'll be back tomorrow night, dancing with the gays.  I cannot wait... *Sneeze! 

2 comments:

yoyo and steel said...

cover your fanny ashlee, damn. lol

Ashlee said...

it's mostly my thighs.